So as you can see, paying $495 now could actually let you save a huge chunk of money in the long run!
Is ThriveCart good enough to justify the $495 price tag though? Well, read on to find out!
What Is ThriveCart
ThriveCart is an online shopping cart solution with arguably the best functionality and customizability out there.If you already have an e-commerce website but aren’t quite satisfied with your current shopping cart, then ThriveCart might be an excellent option!
What’s also very nice about ThriveCart is that you may gain lifetime access to its features for a one-time fee of $495 – but this is a limited-time deal!
Why Choose ThriveCart?
ThriveCart has one of the richest online shopping cart feature sets you can find out there.
Given that ThriveCart as of now offers lifetime access to its features for a one-time fee, $495 is a steal!
With that said, you should first have a look at the functionality of ThriveCart before investing any money.
Let’s have a brief overview of the key features of ThriveCart below.
Bump offers, upsells, coupons, and recurring payments
To help you maximize your earnings and provide buyers with more purchasing options, ThriveCart supports:
Multiple cart templates & sales funnels
ThriveCart also offers several shopping cart templates for you to choose from.
To be fair, ThriveCart’s template library isn’t the richest out there, but it does offer enough for most business owners.
ThriveCart has a range of checkout templates, including:
- Standard, where the checkout area is split into 2 sections – main content and sidebar. You may add elements or content to either section.
- Sales cart. This template features no sidebars – instead, you have the content on top and then the checkout form below.
- Embeddable. This checkout template may be embedded on any webpage or shown when a button is clicked.
- Pop-up. The pop-up template is different from the embeddable one in that it loads a pop-up when a button is clicked, whereas the embeddable template is shown inline with your content.
All of these templates support single or multi-step checkouts.
With multi-step checkout, you may split billing and customer information into multiple steps.
What’s also nice about ThriveCart templates is that they allow you to embed videos to make the checkout process more visual.
ThriveCart also lets you create sales funnels to streamline your audience’s shopping experience.
The sales funnels here aren’t as advanced as in, say, ClickFunnels, but they’re still very nice affordable alternatives.
ThriveCart imposes no limits on the number of carts – you may create as many as you need to deeply customize your customers’ checkout experience.
This is super-nice because it lets you create unique carts based on product category or whatnot.
Autoresponder & follow-ups
ThriveCart allows you to set up an autoresponder to send follow up emails to your customers based on their actions.
You create a trigger, compose an email template, and ThriveCart will do the rest based on what you choose.
Follow-ups are performed via natively integrated services such as ActiveCampaign or AWeber.
Depending on what your autoresponder supports, you may also implement more advanced stuff like sequences, tags, or lists.
A/B testing and Analytics
ThriveCart has A/B testing functionality, so you may test several cart templates and choose the best one based on testing results.
A/B testing is crucial for optimizing the checkout process, and it’s great that ThriveCart has it.
Among the metrics and forecasting that you can analyse:
- Live traffic and growth rates
- Auto lifetime value and average revenue
- Maintain subscriptions to lessen churn
- Forecasted income, revenue and more
Several checkout options
ThriveCart supports a good number of payment gateways, including:
- Google Pay.
- Apple Pay.
This is rather nice, but there are no integrations for credit or debit cards, unfortunately.
ThriveCart’s payment gateways are accessible throughout much of the world though, so they should be adequate for most entrepreneurs.
Auto sales tax calculation and receipts
What’s also really nice about ThriveCart is that it lets you calculate and collect sales tax from customers when applicable.
Even when you enable sales tax collection, you may disable it for your own country or when EU VAT is applicable.
Aside from that, ThriveCart lets you generate automatic invoice receipts. You may choose between full invoice receipts and basic notifications.
You only need to fill out a few fields to enable receipts – the rest is done by ThriveCart automatically.
Affiliate management center
If you want to let other people promote your products and services, then ThriveCart’s affiliate management platform will be able to help you.
With the affiliate program toolset, you may:
- Set up a custom sign up page for affiliates.
- Choose which goods you would like to let affiliates promote.
- Select the commission structure.
- Manage your affiliates.
- Create custom commissions for specific affiliates.
- Import affiliates from other platforms.
No fees after purchase
If you do make use of this offer, then you won’t ever have to pay any monthly, annual, or percentage-based fees again.
ThriveCart also has no transaction fees, though payment processors may incur their own fees independently of ThriveCart.
Wealthy list of integrations
ThriveCart is natively integrated with a wide range of third-party platforms out of the box.
ThriveCart is particularly great in the autoresponder area, supporting around a dozen platforms out of the box, including but not limited to:
ThriveCart is integrated with Zapier as well, so you may pair it with other web applications if desired.
Aside from these, ThriveCart is also integrated with ClickFunnels, Shippo, Slack, Google Sheets, Kunaki, ThriveArchitect, and more.
Extensive knowledge base
The knowledge base of ThriveCart is super-nice as well – it includes how-tos on pretty much any feature of the platform.
However, we think that the ThriveCart knowledge base still has plenty of room to grow – ThriveCart is highly functional, and the existing guides don’t fully cover its capabilities yet.
ThriveCart Pricing (LIMITED LIFETIME OFFER)
For a LIMITED TIME, ThriveCart offers lifetime access to its features for just $495.
If you grab this opportunity, then you will not have to ever pay recurring monthly, annual, or percentage-based fees for ThriveCart!
Along with lifetime access, you are getting things like:
- Prebuilt high-converting templates.
- Unlimited checkout pages.
- Advanced customer behavior rules.
- Excellent customer support.
- Customizable business analytics dashboard.
This constitutes ThriveCart Standard. You may also purchase the Pro bundle for an additional $195. This bundle includes:
- Advanced affiliate & JV functionality.
- Subscription saver & dunning.
- Automatic sales tax calculation.
- Advanced user management.
- Client usage rights.
- Custom domain name functionality.
- Intelligent business projections.
ThriveCart offers a 30-day money-back guarantee as well, so if you aren’t satisfied with the platform within this window, you will be able to get your money back – no questions asked!
We don’t quite know until when this offer will be active, so if you think that ThriveCart is what you need to gain a competitive advantage, then don’t ponder too much – the deal may be gone forever at any moment!
Once the lifetime access deal is over, ThriveCart’s pricing will most likely start from $95 per month or $1,950 per year.
The features that you are getting with the lifetime plan will probably be distributed between several plans, though there is no info yet on how ThriveCart will structure its plans.
Frequently Asked Questions
On the other hand, ThriveCart has better cart templates, more advanced cart functionality, and it doesn’t incur transaction fees. Additionally, ThriveCart offers lifetime access for a one-time payment!
Overall, ThriveCart is a great solution if you want cart functionality, while Shopify is an excellent choice if you are looking for an all-in-one e-commerce platform.
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one digital marketing solution with a strong focus on sales funnels.
ClickFunnels offers much more advanced sales funnel functionality, and it also has email and Facebook marketing automation features.
ThriveCart, in contrast, is a shopping cart solution, and it offers greater flexibility in the customization of the checkout process.
WooCommerce is a Shopify competitor, so it would be more appropriate to compare them rather than WooCommerce and ThriveCart.
Like Shopify, WooCommerce is a complete e-commerce solution, but it’s only available for WordPress websites. WooCommerce features built-in blogging functionality, checkout templates, and more to help you build an online store.
ThriveCart is a shopping cart solution, so it would be a good choice if you already have an online store but would like to improve its shopping cart & checkout experience.
Among the key differences between ThriveCart and SamCart are:
- ThriveCart can be purchased for life for a one-time payment. SamCart offers the more traditional monthly membership.
- ThriveCart supports two-step carts.
- ThriveCart supports Apple Pay and Google Pay as payment gateways.
- SamCart offers better sales funnel tools.
- SamCart has more checkout templates.
ThriveCart Pro is an optional add-on for ThriveCart Standard. It costs an additional $195 on top of Standard’s $495 and offers:
- Powerful affiliate functionality.
- Subscription saver and dunning.
- Sales tax calculation.
- JV contracts.
- Advanced user management.
- Client usage rights.
- Custom domain names.
- Intelligent business projections.
- Payment gateways such as PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Stripe, and Authorize.net.
- Notification platforms such as Slack and Google Sheets.
- Fulfillment services such as Kunaki, Lulu, and Pabbly.
- Zapier integrations such as WebMerge, Kajabi, or Paid Membership Pro.
- Membership platforms such as Teachable, MemberPress, MemberMouse, and LifterLMS.
- Autoresponders such as Infusionsoft, HubSpot, ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, AWeber, GetResponse, and more.
- The Demio webinar platform.
If ThriveCart seems to be the perfect shopping cart solution for you, then don’t wait any longer – the lifetime deal may be gone tomorrow!
Go grab the offer – if you don’t like it, the 30-day refund window will let you get your money back!