Ah, HubSpot. It’s a marketer’s best friend yet sort of their worst nightmare at the same time, right?
Don’t get us wrong. It’s an incredibly useful software for companies looking to harness their marketing potential. It’s HubSpot’s monthly pricing that’s the nightmare.
If you want access to even basic marketing and sales features like a content strategy, social media marketing, contacts management, designable web forms and landing pages, and CTA buttons, you’d pay $800 monthly for the Professional package.
To get every feature that HubSpot offers will cost you $2,400 per month. Did we mention that’s per user, too?
Sure, HubSpot does offer a free plan, but with limited services. That forces you to seek out more software to fill in the gaps.
Instead of spending money on multiple software to get a comprehensive marketing suite, why not just one use?
We’ve found six HubSpot Alternatives that won’t break the bank.
Our first alternative to HubSpot is Hatchbuck.
This marketing and sales software advertises itself as costing “1/10th” less than a subscription to HubSpot.
Highly-rated by G2Crowd, here are the services you can expect with a subscription to Hatchbuck:
Pricing for Hatchbuck begins at:
- $99/month for the Small Biz package (7,500 emails and 1,500 contacts monthly)
- $199/month for the Team package (25,000 emails and 5,000 contacts monthly)
- $299/month for the Professional package (75,000 emails and 15,000 contacts monthly),
- $399/month for the Enterprise package (unlimited emails and 25,000 contacts monthly).
Another worthwhile alternative is known as Kizen.
The company formed after the founders grew tired of being forced to use third-party add-ons to their marketing software.
They decided to simplify the process for themselves and others and thus Kizen was born.
The company offers the following features:
Pricing for Kizen starts at :
- $95/month for the Professional package (unlimited emails and 2,500 contacts monthly)
- $395/month for the Team package (unlimited emails and 10,000 contacts monthly),
- $1,995/month for the Enterprise package (unlimited emails and 50,000 contacts monthly).
Although it’s aimed more for salespeople than marketers,Pipedrive does cater to both.
It’s designed to be easy to use while still delivering great results for your company’s growth, ROI, and customer retention.
Here are Pipedrive’s features:
Pricing for Pipedrive starts at:
- $12.50/month for the Silver package
- $24.20/month for the Gold package, and
- $49.17/month for the Platinum package.
According to Keap itself, service businesses, retail businesses, and home improvement companies that have used its services have boosted their respective revenue and conversions.
To do the same, you might be interested in the features offered by Infusionsoft.
Pricing for Infusionsoft starts at :
- $99/month (unlimited emails and 500 contacts monthly),
- $129/month (unlimited emails and 1,500 contacts monthly),
- $179/month, (unlimited emails and 2,500 contacts monthly),
- $229/month (unlimited emails and 5,000 contacts monthly),
- $299/month (unlimited emails and 10,000 contacts monthly),
- $349/month (unlimited emails and 25,000 contacts monthly),
- $379/month (unlimited emails and 50,000 contacts monthly).
One of the top HubSpot alternatives is Salesforce. They’re designed for startups, nonprofits, and small businesses like yours.
With IT, marketing, and sales solutions, you can save time and money with Salesforce.
Here are some of those solutions:
Salesforce pricing starts at :
- $25/month for out-of-the-box CRM (for five users),
- $75/month for complete CRM (for a team),
- $150/month for customizable CRM, and
- $300/month for unlimited CRM support and use
EngageBay is a great option for those seeking an affordable, yet powerful alternative to Hubspot. Here you get mobile optimization built in and email marketing comes free!
In comparison to Hubspot, EngageBay is much simpler to use and it’s an all-in-one marketing software.
You don't get exposed to a lot of unwanted tools that confuse you and make you wonder why am I paying for all of this?
Your inbound marketing needs are taken care of without charging any onboarding fee.
If you are stuck and need help, the support staff is knowledgeable and responsive so help is just a click away.
As an affordable HubSpot alternative, we strive to offer the same great services but for less. Here’s an overview of those services:
Pricing for EngageBay starts at:
- $6.99/month for the Basic package (5,000 emails and 2,500 contacts monthly),
- $23.99/month for the Growth package (10,000 emails and 10,000 contacts monthly),
- $63.99/month for the Pro package (15,000 emails and 25,000 contacts monthly), and
- $199.99/month for the Enterprise package (20,000 emails and 100,000 contacts monthly).
- Free trials are also available.
7. Brevo CRM
HubSpot is a popular CRM system, but Brevo stands out as a good alternative that can be used instead. HubSpot has a lot of features, but Brevo has a way of doing things that is easy to use and doesn't break the bank.
Here are a few reasons why Brevo CRM is a good choice:
Efficiency Meets Affordability: Brevo CRM finds a good mix between how well it works and how much it costs. It has the most important features without being too complicated. This makes it a good choice for businesses that want effective solutions that don't cost a lot.
Built-in advantages: Brevo CRM's all-inclusive features, like endless contacts and marketing automation even in its free plan, make it useful and could help it grow.
Simplified User Experience: Brevo's easy-to-use design makes it easy to get started with CRM management without having to deal with a steep learning curve.
Seamless Integration: Brevo CRM works well with a number of different systems and is easy to use for businesses of all sizes.
HubSpot may be good for complex business needs, but Brevo CRM is a good choice for people who want a not-bad-at-all option. Brevo CRM is a great way to start your CRM journey because it is easy to use, affordable, and has all the tools you need.
Brevo's pricing caters to different needs:
- Free Plan: 300 daily email campaigns, templates, and more.
- Starter: $25/month for 20,000 emails, basic reporting.
- Business: $65/month for advanced features and support.
- Brevo Plus: Custom plan for enterprise-level solutions.
Choose the plan that fits your business without breaking the bank.
While HubSpot is admittedly some of the best sales and marketing software out there, it’s hard to get past the exorbitant monthly pricing.
Startups and small businesses alike can bankrupt themselves paying for a few months of a HubSpot subscription.
That’s why we think the above six services are the best HubSpot alternatives. They’re far less expensive but still offer the comprehensive range of services you’d expect from HubSpot.
Any of them would be a wonderful solution to your sales and marketing needs.