Ah, HubSpot. It’s a marketer’s best friend yet sort of their worst nightmare at the same time, right?
Don’t get us wrong. It’s an incredibly useful software for companies looking to harness their marketing potential. It’s HubSpot’s monthly pricing that’s the nightmare.
If you want access to even basic marketing and sales features like a content strategy, social media marketing, contacts management, designable web forms and landing pages, and CTA buttons, you’d pay $800 monthly for the Professional package.
To get every feature that HubSpot offers will cost you $2,400 per month. Did we mention that’s per user, too?
Sure, HubSpot does offer a free plan, but with limited services. That forces you to seek out more software to fill in the gaps.
Instead of spending money on multiple software to get a comprehensive marketing suite, why not just one use?
We’ve found six HubSpot Alternatives that won’t break the bank.
Our first alternative to HubSpot is Hatchbuck.
This marketing and sales software advertises itself as costing “1/10th” less than a subscription to HubSpot.
Highly-rated by G2Crowd, here are the services you can expect with a subscription to Hatchbuck:
- Integrations: Do you use Zapier? If so, then Hatchbuck is compatible with it. Other tools the software integrates with are SurveyMonkey, Eventbrite, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Faceboook, and Unbounce, but that’s just scratching the surface. There are more than 1,000 supported apps and counting!
- Sales tracking: Manage your sales campaigns, deals, companies you’re working with, and contacts list through Hatchbuck’s customer relationship management (CRM) software. You can even see when contacts opened your emails. That means no important messages slip through the cracks or accidentally get sent to the spam folder.
- Marketing automation: Create email marketing automation campaigns so you can send the right messages to your leads and customers at the right time. Create autoresponders so you don’t have to be at your computer around the clock. Drip campaigns have a professional feel yet are automated as well, letting you focus on other areas of your business.
- In-app services: Whether you need help with recruitment onboarding, email templates, or anything else along the way, don’t fret. The in-app services from Hatchbuck should guide you on how to successfully complete your task.
- Marketing services: If you’d rather not do some marketing tasks yourself, you can always rely on the family of Hatchbuck Certified Partners. These are experts in company branding, web development, web design, content creation, PPC advertising, SEO, and lots of other areas. Browse Certified Partner pricing, read reviews, and contact the partner all through the Hatchbuck platform.
- API: Hatchbuck freely lets its subscribers use its open API for the purposes of making their own campaigns, tags, contacts, and more.
Pricing for Hatchbuck begins at:
- $99/month for the Small Biz package (7,500 emails and 1,500 contacts monthly)
- $199/month for the Team package (25,000 emails and 5,000 contacts monthly)
- $299/month for the Professional package (75,000 emails and 15,000 contacts monthly),
- $399/month for the Enterprise package (unlimited emails and 25,000 contacts monthly).
Another worthwhile alternative is known as Kizen.
The company formed after the founders grew tired of being forced to use third-party add-ons to their marketing software.
They decided to simplify the process for themselves and others and thus Kizen was born.
The company offers the following features:
- Business intelligence: Use insights and data from Kizen to inform future business decisions. Easily share this information with relevant employees and team members via the platform. Insights you can track include customer satisfaction metrics, email open and click-through rates, and more.
- Commerce apps: Take advantage of the multitude of apps offered by Kizen, including the upcoming Sales Growth Features & POS. The other apps are Ecommerce (with a shopping cart and order forms), Invoicing, Payment Plans and Free Trials (with other payment options and variants), and Products & Subscriptions. You can get referrals, offer discounts, create customer loyalty incentives, review inventory, boost sales, and do automated invoicing all through these apps.
- Automation: Kizen has its own automation service called AVA. It’s meant for service teams, marketers, and sales professionals. Whether you want to make a marketing campaign, email campaign, social media campaign, a sales campaign, or anything in between, AVA gives you the freedom to do so.
- Marketing Cloud: With a broadcast calendar, events, surveys, social marketing, mobile marketing, and email marketing, there’s certainly a lot in Kizen’s marketing cloud. Other features include mobile integrations, email scheduling, special promotions creations, and audience segmenting.
- CRM: Customize your CRM to prioritize the tasks most important to your business with Kizen. You can use many apps for integrations and sync tasks between one platform and another. In the CRM, you’ll find appointments, API features, a form builder, automatic email syncing, project and deal pipelines, activity tracking, and contacts.
Pricing for Kizen starts at :
- $95/month for the Professional package (unlimited emails and 2,500 contacts monthly)
- $395/month for the Team package (unlimited emails and 10,000 contacts monthly),
- $1,995/month for the Enterprise package (unlimited emails and 50,000 contacts monthly).
Although it’s aimed more for salespeople than marketers,Pipedrive does cater to both.
It’s designed to be easy to use while still delivering great results for your company’s growth, ROI, and customer retention.
Here are Pipedrive’s features:
- Reporting: Pipedrive’s reporting tracks everything from conversion rates to deal losses, deal wins, scheduled activities, and completed activities. Having this data at the ready lets your company make smarter sales decision in the future.
- Integrations: Pipedrive links up to what it calls “your everyday tools.”
- Email writing and automation: With its own email service, you can draft, edit, send, and track your emails right on the Pipedrive platform. You can also automate email-related tasks on the dashboard.
- Mobile apps: Yes, that’s right, Pipedrive is mobile-optimized as well. When you download the Pipedrive app on Google Play or the Apple App Store, you gain access to contact/deal image additions, meeting and call notes, activity scheduling (including offline access), a client locator that’s based on client proximity, and call logging.
- Visual sales pipeline: What do you think Pipedrive is named after? Its visual sales pipeline lets you create a single data location via syncing tools and emails. You can also use drag-and-drop features, add contacts and deals on-the-go, and access your data on a single dashboard.
- Scheduling: Never miss out on a potential customer again with Pipedrive’s scheduling feature. You can customize activity types, create new activities and edit them as needed, use Google Calendar for activity syncing, and set up reminders.
- Sales forecasting: Based on the data and deals you’ve done in the past, Pipedrive’s sales forecasting can predict the future rate of your sales success.
Pricing for Pipedrive starts at:
- $12.50/month for the Silver package
- $24.20/month for the Gold package, and
- $49.17/month for the Platinum package.
According to Infusionsoft itself, service businesses, retail businesses, and home improvement companies that have used its services have boosted their respective revenue and conversions.
To do the same, you might be interested in the features offered by Infusionsoft.
- Sales automation: Instead of manually guiding your leads down the pipeline to becoming a buying customer, let Infusionsoft do it for you. With sales automation, you can take a hands-off but effective approach to sales.
- Lead-generation services: If you’re struggling to gain leads, Infusionsoft will point you in the right direction.
- Integrations: With tons of apps and tools that integrate with Infusionsoft, you’re covered no matter what your favorite tools happen to be.
- Marketing automation: In addition to its sales automation services, Infusionsoft also provides marketing automation. Whether you want to master the follow-up, reach more leads and customers with your emails, or navigate the wild jungles of social media, automation makes it easier. There’s even email broadcast A/B testing so you can create emails that really make their mark.
- CRM: Manage your important data on leads and customers all in one place, the handy Infusionsoft dashboard. If you use Infusionsoft’s marketing and sales automation, this information is viewable on the CRM dashboard as well.
- Analytics: Track all aspects of your campaign: where it started, where it ended, your successes, your failures, and everything in between.
Pricing for Infusionsoft starts at :
- $99/month (unlimited emails and 500 contacts monthly),
- $129/month (unlimited emails and 1,500 contacts monthly),
- $179/month, (unlimited emails and 2,500 contacts monthly),
- $229/month (unlimited emails and 5,000 contacts monthly),
- $299/month (unlimited emails and 10,000 contacts monthly),
- $349/month (unlimited emails and 25,000 contacts monthly),
- $379/month (unlimited emails and 50,000 contacts monthly).
One of the top HubSpot alternatives is Salesforce. They’re designed for startups, nonprofits, and small businesses like yours.
With IT, marketing, and sales solutions, you can save time and money with Salesforce.
Here are some of those solutions:
- Collaboration: Meet Quip, Salesforce’s collaboration tool. It allows you to make slides, live apps, spreadsheets, documents, and more. It also automatically syncs your most recent data so you don’t have to.
- Enablement: There’s also myTrailhead, which is used for increasing company culture, productivity boosts, and onboarding.
- Analytics: Instead of standard analytics, Salesforce offers its customers Einstein Analytics. This superior software relies on artificial intelligence to manage workflows, track data, predict successes, and provide insights.
- Integrations: If you use Workday, Oracle, SAP, and more, you can integrate them with Salesforce through the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- App development: You have the freedom to create any app you could dream of with Salesforce using their Heroku developer and cloud services.
- Commerce: Speaking of the cloud, the Commerce Cloud feature tracks order management, initiates digital commerce, and more.
- Automation: B2B marketing automation from Salesforce can boost sales and convert leads to customers faster. Their automation system is called Pardot.
Salesforce pricing starts at :
- $25/month for out-of-the-box CRM (for five users),
- $75/month for complete CRM (for a team),
- $150/month for customizable CRM, and
- $300/month for unlimited CRM support and use
EngageBay is a great option for those seeking an affordable, yet powerful alternative to Hubspot. Here you get mobile optimization built in and email marketing comes free!
In comparison to Hubspot, EngageBay is much simpler to use and it’s an all-in-one marketing software.
You don't get exposed to a lot of unwanted tools that confuse you and make you wonder why am I paying for all of this?
Your inbound marketing needs are taken care of without charging any onboarding fee.
If you are stuck and need help, the support staff is knowledgeable and responsive so help is just a click away.
As an affordable HubSpot alternative, we strive to offer the same great services but for less. Here’s an overview of those services:
- Content metrics and engagement data: Which of your content is performing the best? The only way to tell is with metrics and engagement data. The reports on your content identifies the pieces that have reached your audience best. You’re then free to recreate similar content, rewrite that old content, or otherwise use the data to inform your content marketing strategy.
- Content management system: With EngageBay’s content management system, it’s possible to schedule blog posts and other content, track audience engagement metrics, and organize content and other materials. You can select who can open and read the content. Those who do can access it on multiple devices. Talk about collaboration!
- Social media scheduling: Social media is an integral part of any marketer’s strategy, yet it can suck up time jumping from one platform to another. With EngageBay, you can see all your social media accounts from one centralized platform. On that platform, you can also schedule posts, track brand mentions, and check engagement levels.
- General automation: You’re only one person, and at the end of the day, you can’t do it all. EngageBay’s automation makes it look like you can. Whether you want to track subscribers, delete inactive accounts, manage events, transfer data across systems, or any other task, automation sequences are the way to go.
- Email marketing automation: Then there’s email marketing automation. Add the human touch to your customer-relationship-building emails while automating tasks with EngageBay. You can automate our system to send out emails based on lead or customer behavior, reaching your segments at valuable times.
- Landing page builder: No matter which type of landing page you want to build, you can with EngageBay. They have nearly countless templates in which to choose from. You can also design landing pages from scratch in about two minutes with our landing page builder.
- Customizable web forms: There’ll be no more low conversions with EngageBay’s customizable web forms. You can design your forms to appeal to your audience your way.
- CRM: Their CRM software is always free. It includes sales reporting, detailed contact information (tracking interactions like notes, meetings, emails, and phone calls), automatic data entry logging, task creation and completion, meeting scheduling, and visual deal pipelines.
Pricing for EngageBay starts at:
- $6.99/month for the Basic package (5,000 emails and 2,500 contacts monthly),
- $23.99/month for the Growth package (10,000 emails and 10,000 contacts monthly),
- $63.99/month for the Pro package (15,000 emails and 25,000 contacts monthly), and
- $199.99/month for the Enterprise package (20,000 emails and 100,000 contacts monthly).
- Free trials are also available.
While HubSpot is admittedly some of the best sales and marketing software out there, it’s hard to get past the exorbitant monthly pricing.
Startups and small businesses alike can bankrupt themselves paying for a few months of a HubSpot subscription.
That’s why we think the above six services are the best HubSpot alternatives. They’re far less expensive but still offer the comprehensive range of services you’d expect from HubSpot.
Any of them would be a wonderful solution to your sales and marketing needs.